No Products in the Cart
Allium Millenium is a unique perennial plant that produces showy, rounded, lavender-pink flowerheads on upright stems above attractive, strappy green foliage.
• Height: 12-18 inches
• Spread: 10-15 inches
• Flower color: Lavender-pink
• Flowering period: Mid to late summer
• Foliage: Strappy, green
• Sunlight requirements: Full sun to part shade
• Soil requirements: Well-drained, moist soil
• Hardiness Zone: 4
Allium Millenium is a versatile plant that can be used in a variety of garden settings, including mixed borders, cottage gardens, and rock gardens. It is also suitable for containers.
• Attracts pollinators: The flowers of Allium Millenium are a magnet for bees and butterflies.
• Long blooming period: The flowers of Allium Millenium bloom for an extended period, from mid to late summer.
• Deer and rabbit resistant: Allium Millenium is not attractive to deer or rabbits.
Allium Millenium is a low-maintenance plant that is easy to grow. It prefers well-drained soil and full sun to part shade. Water regularly, particularly during dry spells, but avoid overwatering. Deadhead spent blooms to encourage more flowers.
Allium Millenium is a stunning addition to any garden. Its showy blooms, attractive foliage, and versatility make it a must-have for gardeners looking to add color and interest to their landscape.