Requires heavy equipment to plant. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your planting quote!
- Loose, open, irregular crown with coarse, spreading branches
- Leaves are ovate with a serrated edge, green on top and whitish underneath
- Drooping catkins are tan coloured at maturity
- Flowers are followed by pear-shaped seeds with long, silky hairs attached to the narrow end
- Fall foliage is a bright yellow
- Interesting Notes: Native to Ontario and parts of North America.
- HEIGHT: 18-20 m
- SPREAD: 8-10 m