No Products in the Cart
Miscanthus Nippon is an attractive ornamental grass with a clumping growth habit and narrow, arching green leaves that turn golden yellow in autumn. It is also known as Japanese silver grass and is a popular choice for adding texture and interest to a landscape.
• Height: 120-150 cm (4-5 ft)
• Spread: 90-120 cm (3-4 ft)
• Flower color: silvery white, turning to pinkish-brown
• Flowering period: late summer to early fall
• Foliage: narrow, arching green leaves turning golden yellow in autumn
• Sunlight requirements: full sun to partial shade
• Soil requirements: well-draining soil, tolerates a range of soil types
• Hardiness Zone: 5
Miscanthus Nippon is a versatile plant that can be used in a variety of settings, including as a specimen plant, in borders or mass plantings, and in naturalized areas. Its narrow leaves and airy plumes add movement and texture to a garden design.
Miscanthus Nippon is a hardy and low-maintenance grass that requires little care once established. It is drought tolerant and can tolerate a range of soil types, making it a great choice for a variety of landscapes.
Miscanthus Nippon prefers well-draining soil and full sun to partial shade. Once established, it is drought tolerant and requires little care. In early spring, cut back the previous year's growth to make way for new growth.
Miscanthus Nippon is a beautiful and versatile ornamental grass that adds texture and interest to any landscape. Its low maintenance requirements and tolerance for a variety of soil types make it a great choice for both novice and experienced gardeners alike.